Is there an eVisa(ETA) offered for Gabon?
Gabon has established an electronic visa, also called e-visa or ETA to facilitate entry into its territory.
E-visas are can be obtained for both business and tourist purposes.
Currently e-Visas are valid only for those wanting to visit Gabon by air via Leon MBA International Airport in Libreville.
Process of obtaining a eVisa is:
- Complete Online Application Questionnaire
- Upload a copy of the passport page (the date of validity of at least six months), and a recent color photo
- Submit Payment
- Receive the eVisa via Email
E-visas are granted for these durations:
- From 1, 2 and 3 months for single entry.
- For 6 months for multiple entries.
This e-visa, as for other visas issued by the Gabonese Republic may be extended by going to the visa department of the Directorate General of Documentation and Immigration (DGDI) in Libreville, under the following conditions:
- A visa of one (1) months may be extended for two (2) months
- A visa of two (2) months may be extended for one (1) months
- A visa of three (3) months is not extended
- A visa of six (6) months is not extended