Can I submit a Limited Validity Passport as Evidence of US Citizenship?

No, you have to submit a full validity U.S. passport (10 years for adults) and (5 years for children) as proof of citizenship.

Evidence of U.S. citizenship include:

  • Your original or certified birth certificate
  • A previous full validity U.S. passport
  • Your Certificate of Naturalization
  • Your Certificate of Citizenship
  • Your Consular Report of Birth Abroad

How did we do?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)