How do I obtain a Company Invitation letter for my Russia business visa?
You must obtain the Company Invitation letter from a registered Russian host organization. This letter must be addressed to the Embassy in Washington, D.C.
If the tax ID in the letter starts with a 9, then a Certificate of Registration from the company must also be provided. An email or fax is fine.
- must be in Russian, and must be accompanied by an exact English translated copy.
- can be a copy
- does not have to be in color
- must contain a company stamp or seal
- must be on company letter head from the company you are visiting in Russia
- must match the required information listed in our template
The only countries eligible to apply with a company Invitation letter are the following:
United States of America or any country that is of the Schengen Union.