What documents do I require to apply for a Humanitarian visa for Russia?
A Humanitarian visa is issued on the basis of the applicant having received an Original Official invitation issued by the Federal Migration Service (FMS) of the Russian Federation that has been applied for by the inviting organization.
You will require the following documents to apply for a Humanitarian visa for Russia for US citizens
- Original signed passport.
- Russia application form signed with wet/original signature.
- One US passport size photograph 2 by 2 inches in size, forward facing
- 2 Copies of information page of your passport.
- Original official humanitarian invitation issued by the Federal Migration Services (FMS) of Russian Federation that has been applied by host organization in Russia .
Non USA citizens must also provide a copy of their USA Immigration status and a copy of the front and back of their health insurance card
You can apply for your Russia visa by Clicking Here