Which nationalities are eligible to apply for ROC Taiwan authorization certificate?

The Nationals of Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam can apply online for an (ROC )Travel Authorization Certificate to enter Taiwan if they have a valid Permanent Resident card or Valid Entry visa for USA, or the applicant possesses at least one of the following documents issued by Australia, Canada, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, any of the EU and Schengen countries, or the United Kingdom:

  • Valid resident or permanent resident card
  • Valid entry visa (may be electronic visa)
  • Resident card or visa that has expired less than 10 years prior to the date of arrival in Taiwan

You can apply for your ROC (Taiwan authorization certificate) by Clicking Here

How did we do?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)