What are the Requirements for a Bolivia Single Entry Business visa?
Requirements for a Bolivia Business Visa - Single entry (Los Angeles Consulate)
Business Single Entry Requirements:
- Submit a sworn statement (application form) correctly filled out and signed.
- Passport valid for at least 6 months.
- One (1) passport size color photograph, front and without lenses.
- Copy of the e-ticket or itinerary of the flight.
- Letter of invitation from the institution or organization that requires your presence in Bolivia.
- Bank solvency copy (Bank statement of your current account, savings or your credit card).
- Certificate of police records of your place of residence.
- Visa fee is $ 85.00.