Photo specifications for using Peninsula Visa's photo service.
When submitting a digital photo for us please insure your photo meets the following specifications:
1. Please insure that the photo is not cropped too closely. We will crop the photo to the right requirements for you.
2. You must submit a high quality photograph.
3. Selfies are not allowed, please ask someone to take your photo or use a photo timer.
4. Make sure you are 100% forward facing.
5. No filters or editing allowed.
6. Remove your glasses.
Here are some examples of an ideal photo:
Here are some examples of unacceptable photos
This Photo is too close:
This photo is too low quality:
No selfies and no filters and no glasses:
You must stand up straight and be 100% forward facing. No silly faces or poses: