Can Peninsula Visa apply for a Canada visa on my behalf ?

Yes, if you hold a Permanent Resident Card (Green card) for USA, then Peninsula Visa can apply for the Electronic Travel Authorization for Canada (ETA) on your behalf.

You can start your application for the ETA (Business or Tourism) by Clicking Here

If you do not have a Permanent Resident card for the USA, then we cannot process the Canada visa on your behalf. You will have to check with the Canadian Consulate directly for requirements. You can go to the Canada consulate website by Clicking Here

How did we do?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)