About Processing a China Visa
Help articles related to visa processing procedures for China.
- Can Peninsula Visa assist with obtaining a China passport?
- Is the China Consulate still issuing visas due to the coronavirus?
- If only one parent is accompanying a minor child to China, should the other parent provide a notarized consent letter?
- Does the passport have to be signed when applying for a China visa?
- Apply for China Work Permit/China Temporary Residence Permit
- I was issued a limited validity US passport only valid for 1 year. Can I use this passport to apply for a China visa?
- I had a 10 year visa to China but lost the passport that has that visa. What should I do when applying for a new China visa?
- Do I need to provide a business letter from my company in the US when applying for a China business visa?
- If I am a Media Professional traveling to China for Tourism what letter do I need to provide?
- Does the passport have to be signed for a China visa in the SF jurisdiction?
- China Consulate Jurisdictions
- Can I mail my application to the China consulate?
- China Consulate Pick Up or Drop Off
- The Chinese Consulate is requiring me to make a personal appearance, what does this mean?