Singapore Visa Support
Frequently Asked Questions and Help Guides
- What do I enter for "Purpose of visit" on the Singapore visa application form?
- What do I list for "Highest Academic/Professional Qualifications Attained" on the Singapore visa application form?
- Do I need to provide form V39A if I already have an invitation letter from Singapore when applying for a business visa?
- I'm traveling to Singapore and Malaysia. Does it matter which country I get my visa from first?
- Address in the Country of Origin
- Who signs the visa application form for Singapore for a minor?
- What happens if my Singapore visa is not processed in time for my departure? Will my visa still be valid?
- What is the ACRA business profile needed for a Singapore business visa?
- The US visa in my passport has expired but I have an I-797 approval. Can I apply for a Singapore visa in San Francisco?
- Is the Singapore Consulate jurisdictional?
- Does a US citizen need a visa for Singapore for business or tourism?
- How far in advance can I apply for a Singapore visa in the United States?
- Is the Singapore visa a sticker placed in my passport?
- Can my passport be returned while my documents are being processed at the Consulate for my Singapore visa?
- Do I need to provide a booked flight itinerary in order to apply for a Singapore visa in San Francisco?
- I lost my Singapore visa document. How can I get it replaced?