China Visa Support
Frequently Asked Questions and Help Guides
- My drivers license has my previous address. What should I enter on the China visa application form for my address? What can I provide instead?
- The China visa application form doesn't allow all the answer I need to enter. What should I do?
- I'm currently retired. What do I enter for my employer on the China visa application form?
- What do I list for Section 2.6 on the China visa application?
- What do I list as my local ID/Citizenship number on the China visa application?
- I want to request a 10 year visa for China but do not see that option on the China visa application form.
- Do I need to provide a business letter from my company in the US when applying for a China business visa?
- USA National Born In Pakistan Additional Form For China Consulate
- Does the passport have to be signed for a China visa in the SF jurisdiction?
- China Consulate Jurisdictions
- Can I mail my application to the China consulate?
- China Consulate Pick Up or Drop Off
- Can I direct transit without a visa for up to 72 hours through any airport in China?
- Can all nationals direct transit through China without a visa?
- Can I enter Beijing and depart Shanghai with a direct transit visa for China?
- Can I stay longer than 72 hours in China if I enter by direct transit?
- Can I visit another city if I have entered Beijing or Shanghai with a 72 hour direct transit visa?
- Can I direct transit through China without a purchased onward ticket?