India Visa Support
Frequently Asked Questions and Help Guides
- Common Mistakes on the India Visa Application
- Do I need to upload a photo when submitting the India visa application through Peninsula Visa?
- I can't select a Mission in the US when completing the India visa application.
- I completed the India visa application form but just realized I made a mistake. How do I log back in and edit the application?
- I entered my hotel address on the online India application. When I printed it, the address wasn't showing. Can I handwrite that in?
- I have started an application form at the India Consulate website. Can Peninsula Visa submit the application if this has been started already?
- Can the US business letter be from an office which is located out of Houston jurisdiction if we process the India visa in Houston?
- If we process an India visa in Washington DC, can the US business letter be from an office which is located out of that jurisdiction ?
- Can I apply for an India visa if I have a valid visa in my passport?
- I have one blank visa page remaining in my passport. Can I apply for a visa for India?
- I haven't booked my flight yet. Can I still apply for an India visa?
- Do children require a visa to India?
- I am applying for an eVisa for India and need to get another visa at the same time. Can I apply for the other visa in parallel?
- Can I get an India eVisa if I'm going to India to film?
- Can a minor apply for an India eVisa?
- What if I don't have a business card when applying for an India Business eVisa?
- How often can I apply for E-Visa in one calendar year?
- Is an India eVisa still valid in an expired passport?