Frequently Asked Questions and Help Guides
- Can I print my passport application in black white rather than in color?
- I want to apply for a USA passport and don't have a Social Security number?
- Who is the issuing authority for a US passport?
- Will my original legal documents such as my birth certificate or marriage certificate be returned?
- Can I add pages to my passport?
- How long is a US passport valid for?
- What do I list as courier company name on the Passport application Authorization Letters?
- Why do I need to provide Authorization Letters to submit my USA Passport application?
- Why do I need to provide proof of travel for a passport service?
- How do I request a 52 page USA passport book?
- Will my previous USA passport be returned along with my new one?
- Will my USA passport number change once my passport is renewed?
- What if I don't need my US passport expedited in 10 days ?
- Which Passport Agency does Peninsula Visa use to process my passport?
- I am Applying for a first time passport through Peninsula Visa. Do I need a Cashiers Check or can I write my own Check for payment?
- Can Peninsula Visa ship my passport or visa back to my residence upon completion?
- Is the passport number different in a second USA passport?
- How to obtain a certified birth certificate ?