Can I change the photo in my passport if I do not like it?


Yes you can. This would, however, be considered a passport renewal utilizing Form DS-82. Full US Government fees will apply.

If on the other hand, the photo in you current passport  looks bad because of a printing error on the part of the US Dept of State and you do not like it, you can use Form DS-5504 with no US Government fee unless you are requesting expedited service. ($60)

0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.