The visa application form should be completed online and include a copy of the passport data page(the date of validity of at least six months) and a color photograph from less than 6 months of size 35 * 45 mm and has neither overexposure or underexposure. It must be properly mixed without shadow on the face or in the background.
The visa application form must be correctly filled. All information on the form must match passport data.
The applicant for e-Visa should not travel before the arrival date specified in the registration or take the risk of traveling without having received the Travel Authorization Receipt. Applicants who do not respect these instructions will be driven back in accordance with Law N°5/86 of 18 June 1986, laying down the admission regime and stay of foreigners in the Gabonese republic.
E-visas are granted for these durations:
- From one (1) to three (3) months single entry, the cost is 70 EUR or 45000 XAF + 15 EUR as file processing fee.
- For six (6) months with multiple entries which cost 185 EUR or 120000 XAF + 15 EUR as file processing fee.
Payments are made on arrival at the delivery of the e-visa sticker
The application processing time is 72 hours, after ETA reception. ETA request cannot be processed in a shorter period.
Some countries are exempt from visas under bilateral agreements with Gabon, kindly check the exempted countries list in advance before submitting an e-visa request.
This e-visa, as for other visas issued by the Gabonese Republic may be extended by going to the visa department of the Directorate General of Documentation and Immigration (DGDI) in Libreville, under the following conditions:
- A visa of one (1) months may be extended for two (2) months;
- A visa of two (2) months may be extended for one (1) months;
- A visa of three (3) months is not extended;
- A visa of six (6) months is not extended;