The PASSID can be found on the back of your Trusted Traveler card (on the top left corner) or by logging in to the Trusted Traveler Program website. The membership number, also known as your PASSID, is listed toward the top of the Dashboard page. The airlines refer to the Trusted Traveler membership number or Pass ID as the "Known Traveler Number."
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to receive my Trusted Traveler card after I have been approved for my program?
- I have been denied for the Trusted Traveler Program I applied for and would like to know the reason why?
- Where can I find my Pass ID/Known Traveler number?
- My entire family has been conditionally approved(Trusted Traveller Program) except for one. How much longer will this take so we can come in as a family?
- How long does it take for my Trusted Traveler program application to be processed?
- What if I made an error on my Global Entry application can I update the application once submitted?
- What is the difference between Global Entry, TSA Pre✓® and the other Trusted Traveler programs?
- How can I complete my enrollment upon arrival for Global Entry?
- Global Entry