Travelers can request for an extension before the visa expires by going in person to the Head Office of The Main Department for Immigration and Nationality Affairs (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia). Travelers who stay beyond the validity period without extending are subject to fines and legal penalties.
Articles in this section
- What is required for an Ethiopian Investment eVisa?
- What is required for an Ethiopian e-Conference visa?
- Can I receive an Ethiopia Tourist visa upon arrival?
- What nationalities are eligible for an Ethiopia eVisa?
- What if I require an extension for my Ethiopian eVisa, what do I do?
- What are the fees for an Ethiopian Tourist eVisa?
- When does validity of my e-Visa start? Is is from the date of entry to Ethiopia or date of issue?
- Can I contact any Ethiopian embassy to check on the status of my e-Visa?
- How do I receive my eVisa Approval Letter for Ethiopia?
- How much is the Ethiopia Tourist eVisa fee?