What if I am traveling to Malaysia and staying with a friend? What documents can I provide for an eVisa for accommodation?


Addressing to the Immigration Officer, you may write a simple cover letter stating your name passport and the address you are going to stay in Malaysia. Kindly also provide your friend’s or relative’s details (i.e. Identification card) and merge these files together as one to be uploaded in the Accommodation section.

0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.