If you still hold a valid India ETA on an expired book India allows you to travel with your expired passport book, valid India ETA, and the new issued passport. Until the ETA has expired are you then allowed to apply for a new ETA using your new issued passport book.
Articles in this section
- What are the authorized port of exit for India ETAs?
- What is required for an India eConference ETA?
- What if I have a valid India ETA in my old passport and now hold a new passport number?
- What is the validity of an e-Conference visa for India?
- Can I apply for an India E-visa with a temporary or limited validity passport?
- What happens if I have a valid India ETA but the passport I used to apply was lost/stolen?
- What if my India ETA is still valid but my passport book is expired?
- My parents/grandparents are of Pakistani origin. Can I apply for an India E-visa?
- I am a US citizen, but have not renounced my Indian citizenship. Can I apply for an India E-Visa?
- Can you hold two valid E-visas at the same time?