The Malaysia site will send the link to the email address provided by the applicants upon registration. Please kindly ensure that the email you are using is valid when registering at the official eVISA website. It is also advisable to wait after two (2) hours before checking your inbox folder. If you have not received the email to confirm your email address, please check your spam or junk mail folder. If you have still not received the activation email, it is recommended that you try to register your visa account with either a Gmail, QQ, Hotmail or Yahoo! email domain address. If all else fails, you can contact Malaysia support through the live chat here.
Articles in this section
- What if I did not receive my email address confirmation for the Malaysia eVisa account registration?
- What if the Malaysia eVisa site requests additional documents for my submitted e-application?
- How long does a Malaysia eVisa take to process?
- Should I re-apply for new Malaysia eVISA if my departure date changes and the new date is after 3 months?
- I don't have a surname, how do I fill out the Malaysia eVisa application?
- What type of eVisas does Malaysia offer?
- Eligible Malaysia eVisa tourist documents required?
- Who is eligible for a Malaysia eVisa?
- What are the requirements for a Malaysia eVISA?
- I do not have my Malaysia eVisa printout with me. Can I use my digital eVisa (mobile or laptop) to enter Malaysia?