The Malaysia eVISA application will be processed within 48 hours from the time of payment and complete submission has been made. This 48 hours processing period applies only for working days and, does not include weekends, public holidays, Malaysian holidays and China event holidays.
Articles in this section
- What if I did not receive my email address confirmation for the Malaysia eVisa account registration?
- What if the Malaysia eVisa site requests additional documents for my submitted e-application?
- How long does a Malaysia eVisa take to process?
- Should I re-apply for new Malaysia eVISA if my departure date changes and the new date is after 3 months?
- I don't have a surname, how do I fill out the Malaysia eVisa application?
- What type of eVisas does Malaysia offer?
- Eligible Malaysia eVisa tourist documents required?
- Who is eligible for a Malaysia eVisa?
- What are the requirements for a Malaysia eVISA?
- I do not have my Malaysia eVisa printout with me. Can I use my digital eVisa (mobile or laptop) to enter Malaysia?