If you are a national of one of the following countries, you may apply for a Tourist Visa On Arrival in Thailand for up to a 15 day stay for touristic purposes only:
Bulgaria, Bhutan, China, Cyprus, Ethiopia, Fiji, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Malta, Mexico, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu
When applying for a Thailand Visa on Arrival you will need these documents:
- Return / onward journey ticket.
- One passport size photo.
- Thailand Visa on Arrival application form.
- Thailand Arrival Card. (issued by the airline/carrier that you will complete prior to landing)
- A fee of 2,000 THB.(Thai Bhat local currency)
- Hotel address in Thailand.
- A proof that you have enough funds.
We strongly recommend checking with your transporting airline to make certain they will indeed allow you to board without a visa in hand.
Of course, Peninsula Visa can always assist in obtaining a Thai Visa prior to travel.