No, you cannot hold two valid E-visas at the same time. One will be canceled upon issuance of the other visa.
Articles in this section
- Can you hold two valid E-visas at the same time?
- I am applying for an eVisa for India and need to get another visa at the same time. Can I apply for the other visa in parallel?
- Can I get an India eVisa if I'm going to India to film?
- Can a minor apply for an India eVisa?
- What if I don't have a business card when applying for an India Business eVisa?
- How often can I apply for E-Visa in one calendar year?
- How often can you apply for an E-Visa for India in the United States?
- Is my OCI card still valid in an expired passport?
- Is an India eVisa still valid in an expired passport?
- What is an India Evisa and how can I apply?