Yes. Both printed and digital Malaysia eVisa is accepted.
Articles in this section
- What if I did not receive my email address confirmation for the Malaysia eVisa account registration?
- What if the Malaysia eVisa site requests additional documents for my submitted e-application?
- How long does a Malaysia eVisa take to process?
- Should I re-apply for new Malaysia eVISA if my departure date changes and the new date is after 3 months?
- I don't have a surname, how do I fill out the Malaysia eVisa application?
- What type of eVisas does Malaysia offer?
- Eligible Malaysia eVisa tourist documents required?
- Who is eligible for a Malaysia eVisa?
- What are the requirements for a Malaysia eVISA?
- I do not have my Malaysia eVisa printout with me. Can I use my digital eVisa (mobile or laptop) to enter Malaysia?