Yes, E-visas are offered for both business and tourism.
This applies to all applicants who will be entering the country through the following entry points:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA)
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA)
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA)
- Namanga border
- Tunduma border
The process of applying for the visa is:
- Complete Online Application Questionnaire
- Upload passport data page, and a passport photo
- Submit Payment
- Receive Travel Document via Email
When you travel to Tanzania, it is mandatory to print a copy of your eVisa and carry it with you. You will also need to present the passport you used to apply for your eVisa to the airline check-in staff.
The link below will assist you in placing an order on our website for the Tanzania E-Visa.