Once your application is approved, you can print a copy of the approval to carry with you when you travel, but this is not strictly necessary. When you arrive in Bahrain, your electronic visa will be accessible to the passport officer who greets you.
Articles in this section
- My Bahrain eVisa has been denied. What should I do ?
- Do I need to print out my Bahrain eVisa before I enter the country ?
- How long can I stay with this Bahrain Visit eVisa ?
- What is a Bahrain visit eVisa ?
- Does Bahrain have an eVisa that is longer than a 30 day stay?
- Which Nationalities are eligible for a Bahrain eVisa?
- What are the Required Documents to Apply for a Bahrain eVisa?
- How do I receive my Bahrain eVisa?
- Bahrain eVisa Eligibility