My Taiwan ROC (Travel authorization certificate) has been denied. What should I do?


You can apply for your visa to be issued into your passport at your local Taiwan Economic and Cultural Office in your area of residence.

If you are eligible and your online request cannot be completed for the (ROC) Travel Authorization Certificate, you must type a letter on company letter head addressed to the Taiwan Economic and Cultural Office, stating that the online registration failed and that you need to have a visa sticker issued into your passport. 

You can apply for your Taiwan visa in your passport by Clicking Here

0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.