Yes. For security reasons, the verification email is valid only for 72 hours. Please make verification within 72 hours after receiving the email, otherwise your application will be cancelled, and you will have to start the visa application again.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund if I do not use my Kyrgyzstan e-Visa?
- I have submitted the first step of the application form for Kyrgyzstan and received a verification email. Is there a time limit for verification?
- I entered my passport details incorrectly on my Kyrgyzstan e-Visa application. I know that my e-Visa is invalid. Can I get a refund?
- Will I get a refund if my eVisa application for Kyrgyzstan is denied?
- I have incorrectly entered information on the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa application. What should I do?
- What is an eVisa for Kyrgyzstan ?