No. You cannot apply for the ROC Travel authorization certificate. This application can only be made by persons holding valid regular passports with at least six months validity remaining from eligible countries
Articles in this section
- Can I show my ROC Taiwan Authorization Certificate electronically at my entry point ?
- I have a travel document/emergency/temporary or informal passport. Can I apply for ROC (Travel authorization certificate) for Taiwan ?
- What are the basic requirements to apply for the ROC Taiwan authorization certificate?
- Which nationalities are eligible to apply for ROC Taiwan authorization certificate?
- My Taiwan ROC (Travel authorization certificate) has been denied. What should I do?
- How long is approved ROC Taiwan authorization certificate valid for ?
- Can an India national enter Taiwan without a visa?