No you will not get any refunds.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund if I do not use my Kyrgyzstan e-Visa?
- I have submitted the first step of the application form for Kyrgyzstan and received a verification email. Is there a time limit for verification?
- I entered my passport details incorrectly on my Kyrgyzstan e-Visa application. I know that my e-Visa is invalid. Can I get a refund?
- Will I get a refund if my eVisa application for Kyrgyzstan is denied?
- I have incorrectly entered information on the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa application. What should I do?
- What is an eVisa for Kyrgyzstan ?