An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within Egypt. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry, or to providing your passport for the Consulate to affix a visa sticker. You have to create an e-Visa application at least 7 days before your departure.
Articles in this section
- What are the entry requirements if you have an Egypt eVisa?
- What is an Egypt e-Visa ?
- What are the different types of visa validities for Egypt for the Los Angeles USA consulate?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Egypt visa?
- Who can apply for an eVisa for Egypt?
- Do I need any immunizations when entering into Egypt?
- I have just received my completed Egypt visa. My passport number is issued incorrectly on the visa.