You may apply for your visa at a Myanmar Embassy or Consulate, or try your application again using eVisa. However, the visa application verification and approval policies are the same across all embassies and online applications.
Articles in this section
- Is there an eVisa offered for Myanmar?
- I have applied for Tourist eVisa for Myanmar. Can I change it to Business or Social visa ?
- How long is the eVisa approval letter for Myanmar valid for ?
- Will I get a refund if my eVisa for Myanmar is denied?
- How many days can I stay in Myanmar (Burma) with an eVisa?
- Do I have to print eVisa approval letter for Myanmar or can I just show the electronic version or photo of it to the immigration officer ?
- How will I get my eVisa Approval Letter for Myanmar visa ?
- My Myanmar eVisa application has been denied. What should I do ?
- How far in advance can I apply for my Myanmar eVisa ?
- How can I check status of my Myanmar eVisa ?