Yes. Each traveller must have a separate e-Visa.
Articles in this section
- What is a Turkey eVisa?
- Are there any criteria for a family application for a Turkey e-Visa ?
- For how many people can I make a family application for e-Visa for Turkey
- I have been notified that my Turkey e-Visa has been denied. What should I do?
- I incorrectly entered my personal information on my Turkey e-Visa online application form. What should I do?
- Do I need a separate Turkey e-Visa for each traveler accompanying me?
- If my travel dates change after I have made my Turkey evisa application, can I apply for e-Visa amendment for change of date?
- Do I need to enter Turkey on the exact date specified in my evisa application form?
- How long is the Turkey e-Visa valid for?
- What is required for a Turkey E-visa?