After the initial days allocated by the immigration control at the port of entry have elapsed, you renew your visa at the immigration headquarters in Nairobi. The maximum number of days a visitor may stay in Kenya is 6 months.
Articles in this section
- What forms of payments are acceptable for a Kenya eVisa?
- What are the different types of eVisas & validities for Kenya?
- Which countries cannot apply for a Kenya eVisa?
- Can I cancel my Kenya eVisa and receive a refund?
- Can I extend my stay in Kenya using an eVisa?
- What are the Photo Requirements for Kenya eVisa?
- Kenya eVisa Requirements:
- What documents are require for a Kenya eVisa?
- How long is my Kenya eVisa valid for?
- Must I carry my Kenya eVisa when traveling to Kenya?