The photo requirements are the following:
1. DO NOT take photograph of or scan the photo in your passport.
2. Must be taken within the past 6 months, showing your current appearance.
3. Must be in color.
4. Must show your full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
4. Must show full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
5. Must be taken in normal street attire. Uniforms should NOT BE worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily.
6. Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
7. If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture.
8. Dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.