No, you will not get a refund if your eVisa is rejected. Payment of the application fee does not guarantee approval of a visa. The Ethiopia immigration department will not be able to refund you the visa fee as they have clearly stated in their Terms & Conditions.
Articles in this section
- What is required for an Ethiopian Investment eVisa?
- What is required for an Ethiopian e-Conference visa?
- Can I receive an Ethiopia Tourist visa upon arrival?
- What nationalities are eligible for an Ethiopia eVisa?
- What if I require an extension for my Ethiopian eVisa, what do I do?
- What are the fees for an Ethiopian Tourist eVisa?
- When does validity of my e-Visa start? Is is from the date of entry to Ethiopia or date of issue?
- Can I contact any Ethiopian embassy to check on the status of my e-Visa?
- How do I receive my eVisa Approval Letter for Ethiopia?
- How much is the Ethiopia Tourist eVisa fee?