When your e-Visa application has been approved, an approval letter is sent to your designated email address.You may check the status of your request for e-visa directly from Ethiopia eVisa website by Clicking Here and download it from your e-mail if approved.
Articles in this section
- What is required for an Ethiopian Investment eVisa?
- What is required for an Ethiopian e-Conference visa?
- Can I receive an Ethiopia Tourist visa upon arrival?
- What nationalities are eligible for an Ethiopia eVisa?
- What if I require an extension for my Ethiopian eVisa, what do I do?
- What are the fees for an Ethiopian Tourist eVisa?
- When does validity of my e-Visa start? Is is from the date of entry to Ethiopia or date of issue?
- Can I contact any Ethiopian embassy to check on the status of my e-Visa?
- How do I receive my eVisa Approval Letter for Ethiopia?
- How much is the Ethiopia Tourist eVisa fee?