Bahrain has a Visit - One Year visa that you can apply online and is only granted subject to the following terms and conditions.
Holding a visa does not guarantee your entry to the Kingdom of Bahrain.You must meet all of the conditions on arrival to be granted the entry, at the discretion of an Immigration Officer.Grant conditions:
• The visa is issued on the Internet.
• Applicant must be outside the Kingdom of Bahrain when applying for this visa.
• The visa fee is paid on the Internet, and no receipt is issued.
• Your entry must not violate the security and national welfare of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
• Validity is 30 days. This means the visa must be used within 30 days of approval.
• If the visa expires before entry to the Kingdom of Bahrain, the applicant must apply again, and another fee must be paid.
• Applicant must not take up paid employment during the visit to Bahrain.
• Applicant must be able to support self (and any dependents) during the visit.
• Passport must be valid for length of time you will be in Bahrain, or the length of the visa, whichever is longer.
If your passport validity is in doubt, you may be denied entry to Bahrain.
• The visa can be used for multiple entries and is valid for 1 year from the time of entry.
• Length of stay allowed is 90 days (per visit).
Document conditions: You must submit the following documents with your application:
1. Photocopy of the photo page of the applicant's passport plus a copy of the passport last page for Indian passports.
2. Copy of return air ticket.
3. Copy of hotel booking in Bahrain. Alternately, in case you are staying with a relative, please provide a copy of their CPR Reader's printout.