If travelers have more than one passport, they must choose which passport's details to use to fill out the application form, and then use the same passport to travel to Ethiopia. There cannot be any inconsistencies between the passport and the information provided on the e-VISA application.
Articles in this section
- What is required for an Ethiopian Investment eVisa?
- What is required for an Ethiopian e-Conference visa?
- Can I receive an Ethiopia Tourist visa upon arrival?
- What nationalities are eligible for an Ethiopia eVisa?
- What if I require an extension for my Ethiopian eVisa, what do I do?
- What are the fees for an Ethiopian Tourist eVisa?
- When does validity of my e-Visa start? Is is from the date of entry to Ethiopia or date of issue?
- Can I contact any Ethiopian embassy to check on the status of my e-Visa?
- How do I receive my eVisa Approval Letter for Ethiopia?
- How much is the Ethiopia Tourist eVisa fee?