Applicants are prompted to confirm all the provided information is correct and accurate before submitting the application form. The e-Visa system is not able to update or modify any of the information applicants have incorrectly entered. Applicants are responsible to provide all the information correctly and accurately to avoid unnecessary issues at Ethiopian Immigration upon arrival.
Articles in this section
- What is required for an Ethiopian Investment eVisa?
- What is required for an Ethiopian e-Conference visa?
- Can I receive an Ethiopia Tourist visa upon arrival?
- What nationalities are eligible for an Ethiopia eVisa?
- What if I require an extension for my Ethiopian eVisa, what do I do?
- What are the fees for an Ethiopian Tourist eVisa?
- When does validity of my e-Visa start? Is is from the date of entry to Ethiopia or date of issue?
- Can I contact any Ethiopian embassy to check on the status of my e-Visa?
- How do I receive my eVisa Approval Letter for Ethiopia?
- How much is the Ethiopia Tourist eVisa fee?