Peninsula Visa continually monitors the visa processing times at this and all Consulates where we submit applications. We will advise you if the processing time is a concern. Acceptance of your application by the Consulate does not guarantee the visa is issued before your scheduled departure date. The Consulate will communicate if a valid visa will not be issued, and the applicant will be advised immediately.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my Singapore visa is not processed in time for my departure? Will my visa still be valid?
- What is the ACRA business profile needed for a Singapore business visa?
- The US visa in my passport has expired but I have an I-797 approval. Can I apply for a Singapore visa in San Francisco?
- Is the Singapore Consulate jurisdictional?
- Does a US citizen need a visa for Singapore for business or tourism?
- How far in advance can I apply for a Singapore visa in the United States?