My children are traveling with me to Russia. Do they need to submit their own visa application as well?


Yes, Minors will need to submit their own visa application. They will need to go through the same visa process with the only difference being the parent signs the visa application instead of the child. They will also need to provide separate tourist and confirmation vouchers

In addition, the consulate requests a copy of the child's birth certificate to prove the relationship of the parent who filled out and signed the visa application on behalf of the child. It must be  evident that at least one of the parents is not a citizen of the Russian Federation.


0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.