No. The visa is valid for the individual, regardless of who he/she works for when the visa was issued or when he/she is traveling to China.
Articles in this section
- If visa expires during my stay in China, can I continue my stay?
- I have a valid China business visa received while with my previous company? Do I need to apply for a China visa with my new company?
- Can I apply for a China visa with a US Travel Document?
- Can I write on the China Application Form for the Houston consulate in pen?
- How can I tell if my China visa is valid for 10 years?
- What is a F visa for China?
- Is a valid China visa valid in an expired USA passport?
- How to Read Your China visa
- What is the longest I can stay in China on Business visa?
- China Visa Types