Pilots and the Members of the crew of non-scheduled airlines, chartered flights, Cargo Planes and Private jets, demonstration and trainer pilots, etc. should apply for Business Visa for India .
The requirements are listed below-
- Signed passport
- India application form
- Additional particulars form
- US business letter with wet/original signature from employer
- Invitation letter from India
- Certificate of incorporation of India company
- Copy of airline crew identification badge
- Copy of driver's license for proof of residence
- CKGS waiver form
- Visa waiver form
You can apply for business visa for India by Clicking Here
1. Goto India application form link and choose the tab (Regular/Paper Visa application)
2. Start filling the India application form
3. Choose for purpose of travel (Crew members of Scheduled/Non Scheduled flights operated by Schedules airlines, Non-Scheduled and Charted Flights operated by Non-schedule airlines). Complete form, submit online, print it out and sign it.