Yes, You can apply for the visa stamp in your passport. If the Brazil consulate issue you the visa in your passport, the E-visa will be cancelled. The Consulate of Brazil will not allow you to have two valid visas at the same time
Articles in this section
- I have a valid Brazil E-visa and I want to apply for the visa stamp. Can I apply before my E-Visa Expires?
- When does the Brazil visa start?
- Is a Brazil visa valid in an expired passport?
- Can I apply for a Brazil eVisa if I have a valid Brazil visa stamp in my passport?
- How long are Brazil visas valid?
- Brazil Visitor Visa Purposes