Can a US passport holder with Valid Hong-Kong Travel Permit enter mainland China without valid China visa on their US passport ?


Yes,US passports holder can enter mainland  China without a valid China visa on their passport , if they have a valid Hong-Kong Entry permit and enter Hong-Kong first and then enter China after Hong-Kong.

If US passport holders enters mainland China directly with this Valid Hong-Kong Travel permit , they will be denied entry into China with just this permit and no China visa.

Please double check with China consulate incase of any changes and your airlines that boarding will be permitted without China visa on the flight with just valid Hong-Kong Travel Permit if you are entering China through Hong-Kong.


0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.