Yes. Your passport can be returned while your application is still awaiting a decision in the consulate. This allows you to apply for another visa, if required, at the same time as your Singapore visa is in process.
Articles in this section
- What is Visa Free Transit Facility (VFTF) and who is eligible for this?
- Is the Singapore visa a sticker placed in my passport?
- Can my passport be returned while my documents are being processed at the Consulate for my Singapore visa?
- Do I need to provide a booked flight itinerary in order to apply for a Singapore visa in San Francisco?
- I lost my Singapore visa document. How can I get it replaced?