Requirements for Bolivia Multiple Entry Business Visa (Los Angeles Consulate)
- Completed Sworn Statement for Visa Application
- This sworn statement will require the applicant to upload all the following requirements. The picture must be scanned in a .jpg format while the other requirements will be in .pdf format. They must not exceed 500Kb. Once the applicant accomplish this task, the applicant must send all the paperwork along the payment and the return envelope.
- Original Passport with at least 6 months of validity
- One recent 2" x 2" passport type photograph
- Fee of $200.00. You may pay on Money Order or through the Credit Card Authorization Form
- Current certificate of good conduct / background check issued by INTERPOL
- Legalized documentation of the constitution of the company that you represent in your country of origin or country of residence
- Certified photocopy of the Tax Identification Number (NIT) or original electronic certification if the company was established in Bolivia.