if you would like to apply for a U.S. passport, and don’t have a Social Security number, you will need to submit a statement, signed and dated, which includes the phrase, “I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the following is true and correct: I have never been issued a Social Security number by the Social Security Administration.”
Articles in this section
- What is the fastest way to renew my passport?
- The information on my passport is incorrect. How do I go about getting it fixed?
- What if I don't need my US passport expedited in 10 days ?
- Which Passport Agency does Peninsula Visa use to process my passport?
- I want to apply for a USA passport and don't have a Social Security number?
- Can I add pages to my passport?
- How do I fill in the Passport Will Call Pick up Receipt?
- What is a Suspense Letter?
- Burbank City Hall | Acceptance Office
- How do I book my trip if my passport number will change?