if you would like to apply for a U.S. passport, and you don’t have a Social Security number, you will need to submit a statement, signed and dated, which includes the phrase, “I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the following is true and correct: I have never been issued a Social Security number by the Social Security Administration.”
Articles in this section
- I want to apply for a USA passport and don't have a Social Security number?
- Who is the issuing authority for a US passport?
- Will my original legal documents such as my birth certificate or marriage certificate be returned?
- Can I add pages to my passport?
- How long is a US passport valid for?
- What can be used as Proof of Identity in passport processes?
- My US passport expired while I'm abroad. Can I enter back into the US on an expired passport?
- How do I fill in the Passport Will Call Pick up Receipt?
- What is a Suspense Letter?
- How do I book my trip if my passport number will change?