If you're traveling to multiple Schengen countries you must apply for a visa for the country in which you will stay the longest. If you do not have a main destination, you must apply for a visa for the country that will be your first point of entry.
Articles in this section
- How can I process my Schengen visa for Spain in the US?
- When traveling to multiple Schengen countries, which consulate is the visa applied through?
- Can Peninsula Visa apply for a student visa to Spain?
- What countries are in the Schengen area?
- How can I confirm if my biometrics were taken when my previous Schengen visa was issued?
- About the Schengen Visa